Hello EWB,
Below is the information for the surveying and groundwater testing skills practice trip this weekend. Everyone on the trip team should go if possible as the professional chapter might need our help (an extra body) to help perform data sampling on their project while we are in Nicaragua. This is also great practice for anyone else in the club who wants to get some hands on experience on surveying and groundwater sampling outside of a lab setting with the professional chapter. OPEN TO EVERYONE!

Let me know if you are coming this Saturday. Plan on leaving at 10:15 am and getting back around 4 pm. We will organize rides once I know who will be joining us this Saturday.

Baxter Miatke

UVM Engineers Without Borders President
973-870-7829

http://www.uvm.edu/~ewb/