We checked the Bookstore again and a copy of Acrobat Pro is now $160.
We looked around and decided to give Foxit PhantomPDF a try.  Foxit
PhantomPDF Standard is a bit over $75.

PDFCreator now has a method for merging, but it was many steps,
pdfsam/Soda PDF was easy to use but the interface looked a little lite,
ActivePDF was expensive.

Thanks Hope, David, Wendy and Beth for the input.

Tim

--
Tim Raymond
CEMS-CF Manager