[pardon the cross-posting]

I just noticed that while the VPN concentrators themselves are not
affected by the bug, the pertinent Cisco notification points out that
the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client for iOS and 79xx, 89xx, and 99xx
series IP phones are.

As of this writing, there's no update for the AnyConnect iOS client in
the Apple App Store.

-sth

[1]http://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20140409-heartbleed

--