Let's take a step back. In the age of the purchase card, why are you asking for cash (paper) ?

Baby step forward. MacOs has a built-on app called Preview that allows you to use laptop camera to scan you signature and attach it to aa PDF, and fill in the PDF form, too. You can then complete your part of the form, email results to supervisor to do same, and forward final version to accounting, thus at least eliminating the paper bit.

Sent from my iPad