I'm on board with a full service package, as long as we can afford it on
per-device budget within the constraints of our FY15 budget.  Hard to
commit until the RFP comes back.  That being said, I'm ready to help!

Thanks,

*Larry Dougher*
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology Services <http://wsesu.net/its>