I understand they are not ideal for taking online classes through VTVLC,
and given the direction of online and blended learning under Act 77, I
would be hesitant to get them in a high school environment.

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hey all.
>
> This is not a "bash Chromebook" inquiry...
>
> I was wondering if you might be willing to reply with challenges and/or
> limitations to using Chromebooks in the Educational environment.  Might be
> helpful to have input from the management, user and Integration
> perspectives.
>
> Please feel free to respond OFF LIST as I am neither looking to bash the
> platform nor rehash the comparisons between different platforms.  If I do
> gather helpful information, I would be willing to share if requested.  This
> is more for my (personal) greater understanding of Chromebooks and their
> usage as I have not had the experience...
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Keith
>
> --
> Keith Puffer
> Technology Coordinator
> Washington West Supervisory Union
> 340 Mad River Park, Suite 7
> Waitsfield, VT 05673
> 802-496-5486
> Fax: 802-496-6515
> GoogleVoice: 802-870-0630

Jennifer Burton
Library Media & Technology--Lakeview
Technology Integration--Hazen

--
This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and