As our school does our own repairs, I tend to like "simple". The Samsung 3s
that we currently have are great because they're "simple" and easy to fix.
(However, we've only had 5 that have needed any service of the 150 we have
out.) Screens take 5-10 minutes and tearing the whole thing apart and
putting it back together wouldn't take much longer.

Sent from my Moto X