The Dell Chromebook is awesome.  It feels solid and looks like it can handle more abuse than the HP, Acer, and Samsungs that I’ve seen.  We only have a few of them, but so far they are more favorite.

Only one to offer a 4 year accidental warranty too.

Mike

Michael Vining, SB IT Support
South Burlington School District
South Burlington, Vermont 05403