I'm on board with a full service package, as long as we can afford it on per-device budget within the constraints of our FY15 budget.  Hard to commit until the RFP comes back.  That being said, I'm ready to help!

Thanks,

Larry Dougher
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology Services
Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
127 State Street, Windsor, VT 05089
Email | Google+Twitter | LinkedIn | (802) 674-8336