Yes, we have done that in the past. Its a simple step.

Dave

David Martin

Network Administrator O.S.S.U.

157 Daniels Road

Hardwick VT 05843

Office 802.472.6531 Ext 24

Cell 802.595.2733

Sample Logo
Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server® 2008

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 11:28 AM, Bjorn Behrendt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I know they can be purchased separately, so I would assume you can buy management licenses for previously purchased chromebooks.

   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer & Administrator
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.