Google Sites requires a little more time to get used to, but it does integrate nicely with the rest of the Google Apps suite.  For instance, I have three different grade levels where I have created a site to share student work.  I can easily have students share their work with me and upload it directly to the site in a few easy steps.  I also like that everything is linked to one Google Account.

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd