I am on board and interested in group discussion on the topic.  Should we consider gathering on Friday at lunch at Dynamic Landscapes?

Craig

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator
Washington West Supervisory Union
340 Mad River Park, Suite 7
Waitsfield, VT 05673
802-496-2272 x120
fax: 802-496-6515

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 2:27 PM, Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings.

I was wondering if there is (or has ever been) a discussion within this community regarding non-curriculum (more hardware/infrastructure) PD.  I love the tech Pizza meetings, but I am also very interested in PD with my peers in a setting such as the 1:1 Conference this past week.

What do you (or your Techs) do for PD?  What would you recommend?

I am very open for off-list suggestions as I do know that some of the true geeks (and I say that with affection and respect) may read these posts but do not reply in public discussions.

If there is enough interest, I would be willing to share back to the list, and if there is a listing, please share with me.

Thanks in advance for your consideration...and it was good to see many of you this past week at the VITA-Learn 1:1 conference.

Keith

--
Keith Puffer
Technology Coordinator