As our school does our own repairs, I tend to like "simple". The Samsung 3s that we currently have are great because they're "simple" and easy to fix. (However, we've only had 5 that have needed any service of the 150 we have out.) Screens take 5-10 minutes and tearing the whole thing apart and putting it back together wouldn't take much longer.

Sent from my Moto X