Interested as well....

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 1:44 PM, Craig Donnan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am on board and interested in group discussion on the topic.  Should we consider gathering on Friday at lunch at Dynamic Landscapes?

Craig

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator
Washington West Supervisory Union
340 Mad River Park, Suite 7
Waitsfield, VT 05673

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 2:27 PM, Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings.

I was wondering if there is (or has ever been) a discussion within this community regarding non-curriculum (more hardware/infrastructure) PD.  I love the tech Pizza meetings, but I am also very interested in PD with my peers in a setting such as the 1:1 Conference this past week.

What do you (or your Techs) do for PD?  What would you recommend?

I am very open for off-list suggestions as I do know that some of the true geeks (and I say that with affection and respect) may read these posts but do not reply in public discussions.

If there is enough interest, I would be willing to share back to the list, and if there is a listing, please share with me.

Thanks in advance for your consideration...and it was good to see many of you this past week at the VITA-Learn 1:1 conference.

Keith

--
Keith Puffer
Technology Coordinator
Washington West Supervisory Union
340 Mad River Park, Suite 7
Waitsfield, VT 05673
802-496-5486
Fax: 802-496-6515
GoogleVoice: 802-870-0630

Dennis DeWeerdt
Systems Administrator
Flood Brook Union School
91 Rt 11 Londonderry, VT 05148
802-824-6152 [Direct Line]

"The business of life is the acquisition of memories." Charles Carson [Downton Abbey]

 Please consider the environment before printing this.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.