We use a Sonicwall NSA 4600 for our Firewall, Gateway AV, Anti-Spyware, and Intrusion Prevention.  For filtering, we use the M86 WFR.

Thanks,

Larry Dougher
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology Services
Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
127 State Street, Windsor, VT 05089
Email | Google+Twitter | LinkedIn | (802) 674-8336