Evening Morgan
We could definitely use one of these for one of our elementary schools!!

Thanks
~Shana Hobbs

On Tuesday, April 29, 2014, Shannon Walters <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The Integrated Arts Academy in Burlington would love to take one of these off your hands!

Please let us know if we're one of the lucky first respondents...

Thanks!

Shannon

"We need to move from being knowledgable to knowlege-able." ~Michael Wesch