	*April 16, 2014
*

From:Mara R. Saule, Chief Information Officer and Dean of Libraries

Chair, Dean of the Graduate College Search Committee

To:UVM Community

Re:*Graduate College Dean Finalists*

On behalf of the Search Committee, I am very pleased to announce the two
finalists for the position of Dean of the Graduate College. We are
fortunate to have these outstanding candidates for Dean, and we look
forward to exploring further their interest in the position.

Information about each finalist is available on the Dean's Search
Website (Graduate College Dean
<http://www.uvm.edu/provost/?Page=currentsearch_graddean.html>), as well
as through the individual links below.

    *William Falls, Ph.D.*

    Professor of Psychology

    Chair of the Department of Psychology

    College of Arts and Sciences

    Link to Interview Schedule
    <http://www.uvm.edu/provost/Graduate%20College%20Dean%20William%20Falls%20Schedule%2004-22-14.pdf>
    April 22, 2014

    *Cynthia Forehand, Ph.D.*

    Professor of Neurological Sciences

    Interim Dean, Graduate College

    College of Medicine

    Link to Interview Schedule
    <http://www.uvm.edu/provost/Graduate%20College%20Dean%20Cynthia%20Forehand%20Schedule%2004-29-14.pdf>
    April 29, 2014

Each candidate will meet with the Graduate College Executive Committee,
Graduate Program Directors, Deans of the Colleges and Schools, and
members of the Graduate Student Senate. On behalf of the Dean's Search
Committee, I want to express my appreciation for their involvement in
the important process of selecting the next Dean of the Graduate College
of the University of Vermont.