[log in to unmask]" alt=""> April 16, 2014

From:  Mara R. Saule, Chief Information Officer and Dean of Libraries

Chair, Dean of the Graduate College Search Committee

To:      UVM Community

Re:       Graduate College Dean Finalists

On behalf of the Search Committee, I am very pleased to announce the two finalists for the position of Dean of the Graduate College. We are fortunate to have these outstanding candidates for Dean, and we look forward to exploring further their interest in the position.

Information about each finalist is available on the Dean’s Search Website (Graduate College Dean), as well as through the individual links below.

William Falls, Ph.D.

Professor of Psychology

Chair of the Department of Psychology

College of Arts and Sciences

Link to Interview Schedule
April 22, 2014

Cynthia Forehand, Ph.D.

Professor of Neurological Sciences

Interim Dean, Graduate College

College of Medicine

Link to Interview Schedule
April 29, 2014

Each candidate will meet with the Graduate College Executive Committee, Graduate Program Directors, Deans of the Colleges and Schools, and members of the Graduate Student Senate. On behalf of the Dean’s Search Committee, I want to express my appreciation for their involvement in the important process of selecting the next Dean of the Graduate College of the University of Vermont.