I just checked Lexicomp and came up empty.

Rose Marie Lonergan
Medical Librarian
BETHESDA HEALTH
2815 S. Seacrest Blvd.
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
561-737-7733 ext. 84439
561-735-7080 Fax

>>> "Spencer, Angela J" <[log in to unmask]> 4/7/2014 3:18 PM >>>
I am looking for authoritative information on Kavinace which is a supplement for sleep.  I have looked in PubMed, UptoDate, Micromedix, and Natural Standard.  Google just gives me places to buy the product.

Angela Spencer, MLS
Manager Medical Library
C. Alan McAfee MD Library, St. Luke's Hospital, 232 S. Woods Mill Rd., Chesterfield, MO 63017
[log in to unmask], 314-205-6179, 314-205-6303 (fax)
Working to provide the best information to help you provide the best care

DISCLAIMER:  The contents of this e-mail, including any attachments, contain information which may be confidential, legally privileged, proprietary in nature, or otherwise protected by law from disclosure, and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, including any attachments, is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us via return e-mail and immediately delete all copies of it from your system. Any opinions either expressed or implied in this e-mail and all attachments, are those of its author only, and do not necessarily reflect those of St. Luke's Hospital.
The information contained in this message may contain health information that is privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. The transmitted information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that State and Federal Law strictly prohibit any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this message from your computer.

Thank you,
Bethesda Health, Inc.