Well, technically they're Onyx's, but it could happen on any tech
binding, in principle. (I've taken to using "Dynafit" like "Band-Aid".)

Anyway, I had a double half ejection yesterday at Copper Mountain,
Colorado. That is, both heels released, but neither toe did. Luckily, I
fell right down.

I think skiing along with one or both bindings half-attached would be
kind of dangerous. Then again, it doesn't really take much to eject
from the toe once the heel is out.

- Brian

--
Brian M. Waters