Humboldt State is looking forward to visiting Morehouse for what will be a
fantastic tournament.  We are listed as having voted for the Morehouse bid,
though that was not our intention. No doubt  any mix up is  my fault and it
certainly does not challenge the results of the vote.  Just felt an
obligation to add a note given that I had offered procedural arguments
supporting the bid of Ithaca.
G. Young