So that we can have an idea of who might be available and willing to be CA teams – let’s start putting forward names.

I have gotten word that Colin Etnire and Taylor Blackburn might be willing to be a CA team.  As nominations are forwarded – I will contact those persons and confirm their willingness and availability.  I will ask each nominee who is able to attend the 2016 USU to prepare a brief bio and will make that info available before next April.  One important criteria we’ll stick to is having representation from the east and from the west.

Should the nominations be for individuals or should we consider CA teams?

Thanks,

Scott

IC