On behalf of Morehouse and the Bid team, I want to thank everyone for entrusting us with this great responsibility. We don't take it lightly and will work hard to make USU 2016 one you won't forget.  Thanks again.

I also want to tip my hat to Ithaca who put forth a very worthy bid. Everyone should try to do their best to support them in hosting the USU Novice Championships and an Open Worlds Division. We certainly will.

All the best,

Ken

Sent from my iPhone