Were your ears burning last Monday? I met your friend Elsa at a Forest &
Field meeting, and we talked about you. Have you gone more than a month
without breaking something?

Lots of scaup along our shore, but expect them to move on before long. And
we have two turkeys in the front field as well as our osprey pair.

AND finally two nice days in a row (well, 1 and 1/2). All best, k