Perhaps this is their window for spring passage through Vermont. Yesterday
morning (0445), I had one fly through my headlights on Route 17 in the town
of Addison. Also on Sunday (at 8 p.m.), I heard one call several times as
it passed high overhead while I was counting shorebirds at Lagoon Road in
Hinesburg.

I love bullbats!

Eric

Eric Hynes