AND..................WHERE DID IT GO?!!

Several Madbirders patiently waited for an appearance on Sunday afternoon
(not the best time, we know, but the best we could do).   We left with out
the prize, but not mad....and I happened to find myself in the vicinity of
WRJ again on Monday, but still not successful.  Has anyone seen it after
Saturday?

Ali
Huntington