Yes, it appears two males were just a wee larger, had stronger dark markings and larger, brighter red bibs.  The other three weren't as strongly marked, and had thinner, less brilliant red bibs.  They also appeared a bit smaller, but this might be due to having just flown in and needing to bulk up again.  Odd to see all five ignoring the charms of the lady, not to mention not even a tussle between the five guys.