My thought, too, Kent.  Wouldn't Willow Ptarmigan be showing brown
patches by this time?  I must say, however, that I sure haven't seen
many grouse foraging in roadside grass with traffic going by!  Maybe
only a very naive ptarmigan would do that.  <g>  I'm about to have
another look at the video.

Susan Fogleman
Campton  NH