Amazing! I checked it out around noon and came up with a high count
of 8 Cape May Warblers. The only other Warblers I was able to find
were 3 Yellow-rumps.

If anyone is interested in seeing them, the college has visitor parking
nearby behind the Art Gallery. From there it is a short walk to the
cemetery. In my experience the best viewing is from across the road
from the cemetery and from just inside it, though it can be worthwhile
to search all the spruces along the edges.

  --
Ron Payne
Middlebury, VT

Truly an amazing sight. I never thought I'd be sifting through flocks of