From: Rick Renaud <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, May 22, 2014 6:01 pm
Subject: Vermont birding paradise

Hi birders.It's been a while, but you've probably seen my posts in the
past from Brigham Hill in Essex - mostly about warblers and hawks in
migration. A neighbor who owns much of the property I've had these
amazing birding experiences on - 17 acres of apple orchard and maples
(warblers) with a north-facing ledge (hawks) - is selling their home.I
felt compelled to put this out there to the VT bird watching community
to entice serendipity. I'd buy it if I could afford it!  And no, I'm
not a real estate agent nor do I in any way have a stake in this
(beyond hoping whoever buys it doesn't mind be continuing to bird there
:)).Check it out if you wish or pass it along to any bird/nature lovers
you know who may be looking:
http://www.nnerenmls.com/nne/maildoc/hal1101_1396960132-Apr-08-2014-8_28_52am.html.Cheers,-Rick
RenaudPs.Last Saturday I had a 10 warbler species walk in the rain and
a 12 species day on Monday in this orchard including the largest number
of Tennessee warblers I've ever heard/seen.