Hi all,

I stopped there last evening and found many shorebirds but not as many species as my last report from there.
The water level is still decreasing but the actual field in front of the water is quite moist and that is where most of the birds were feeding. The following counts were slow and deliberate but I am positive that I was not able to get all
of the shorebirds that were there. I could only count the ones that I could clearly see as I scanned across the field.
I was there from 5:30 p.m. until 5:54 p.m.

Semipalmated Plover- 207
Killdeer- 1 heard
Lesser Yellowlegs- 4
Solitary Sandpiper- 1