Awoke this morning to a male Baltimore Oriole singing from the Red Oak just outside my bedroom window.  The orioles nested in that very tree last year , providing much entertainment and blasts of color throughout the breeding season.
Jenny Wren has arrived and is in full voice!   And, we are proud to announce at least 2 , probably three and likely four Peregrine chicks.  Not bad for a chilly day in May.

Mundi
North Pownal

Mundi Smithers

The greatest tragedy in mankind's enitire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion.
Arthur C Clarke (1917-2008)