after a bike ride on tuesday, i decided i was not quite done.  for some
reason,  App Gap repeats on my road bike is just not the same as
skiing...upper FIS repeats would be nice though!!!

So I skinned Mt Ellen this morning.... lots of sun and corn!

  it's a little patchy just below where Elbow crosses the North ridge lift
line (down below mid lodge) but you can still ski most of the way down to
the bottom of North Ridge lift and basically down to Pole 8 on straight
shot....   preferred route for me would still be FIS , crab up to   Elbow,
elbow down to Joe's cruiser.

there are definitely a few sections of clumsy down stepping  and a few
sections of grass you can just sort of lean back and skid through.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/patonbike/14115263446/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/patonbike/13951820788/in/photostream/