after a bike ride on tuesday, i decided i was not quite done.  for some reason,  App Gap repeats on my road bike is just not the same as  skiing...upper FIS repeats would be nice though!!!

So I skinned Mt Ellen this morning.... lots of sun and corn!

  it's a little patchy just below where Elbow crosses the North ridge lift line (down below mid lodge) but you can still ski most of the way down to the bottom of North Ridge lift and basically down to Pole 8 on straight shot....   preferred route for me would still be FIS , crab up to   Elbow, elbow down to Joe's cruiser.

there are definitely a few sections of clumsy down stepping  and a few sections of grass you can just sort of lean back and skid through.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/patonbike/14115263446/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/patonbike/13951820788/in/photostream/