Dear List,
for one of my patrons I need a copy of 2 old articles, but I can't find them in Italy: could any of you help me?
These are the references:

Nursing Research 1967; 16 (3): 237-245
DOI: 10.1097/00006199-196701630-00006

Nursing Research 1967; 16 (4): 342-346
DOI: 10.1097/00006199-196716040-00012

TIA and, please, before sending the article(s), let me know if there is a charge for ILL.
Regards,
Maria

Dott.ssa Maria Crapulli
Biblioteca - UniversitÓ Campus Bio-Medico di Roma
V. Alvaro del Portillo, 21 00128 - Roma (Italia)
Tel: +39-06-225419051
Fax: +39-06-225411907

IL TUO AUTOGRAFO VALE 5X1000. Sostieni la ricerca dell'UNIVERSITA' CAMPUS BIO-MEDICO DI ROMA
Codice Fiscale: 97087620585 - Una scelta importante che non ti costa nulla!