Hi Ben,

Couple of questions about moving our web app to silk hosting....

This app is hosted in the gis account. You set me up with a personal
Silk account, but I'm wondering if we could/should have a Silk account
for the gis netID. I occasionally share the gis password with employee
who might be working on a specific application or page the gis web
space, and I don't want to hand over ~ebuford access for that purpose.

Also, I see no mention of MySQL in the Silk User Guide. I'm assuming
that I can seamlessly connect to an existing MySQL database from
Silk-hosted apps, but please let me know if that is not correct (or if I
need to know anything else about MySQL connections from Silk-hosted apps).

Thanks,
Ernie