I tried this.  Created a .bat file to map the drive, added to Local
Group Policy as suggested, but can't get it to work.  Am not sure where
the .bat file should be placed and wonder if it matters.  I tried
several different locations, but none worked.  I know the .bat file
works because I can run it once the user is logged on and it's fine.
What am I missing?

LLK