Is there anything Karen can and/or should do?

LLK

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: bad emails
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 10:01:26 -0400
From: Karen Wright <[log in to unmask]>
To: Larry Lyle Kost <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Larry,

A few months ago a friend of mine had her email address hi-jacked. She
has since notified all her contacts that the inappropriate emails were
not from her and that she has changed her email address.

Yesterday I got 2 emails from "her" using her name but not the new email
address.  She has confirmed that the emails were not from her.

However, foolishly whoever is using her name and old email did not
realize that their real email address showed up.  Should I report this?

karen