FYI-
We have deployed this month's Microsoft Patch Tuesday Software Updates
via ConfigMgr.  Along with the Microsoft software updates, some 3rd
party updates have also been deployed, which include Adobe Flash Player
14.0.0.125, Adobe Air 14.0.0.110, Mozilla Firefox 30.0, Thunderbird
24.6.0, FileZilla 3.8.1.0, and Java 7u60.

All of these updates have been made available starting at 3:00PM today,
and they become mandatory for install on Monday, June 16, 2014 at
4:00AM.  It is highly recommended that users install these updates at
their discretion before they reach the mandatory deadline in order to
avoid computer reboots on Monday.  Please share this info with your
respective departments and/or users.

Please take note that we will be approving and distributing Internet
Explorer 11 to Windows 7 SP1 systems during the next Microsoft Patch
Tuesday cycle which will be starting Tuesday, July 8, 2014. If you
recall, I had provided a heads up for testing on December 12, 2013:

    ".....Internet Explorer 11 is currently the default web browser
    included with Windows 8.1.  However, it is also globally available
    for Windows 7 users, and I highly recommend that any application
    maintainers start the testing process for application compatibility
    with IE 11 as soon as possible.
    http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2013/11/07/ie11-for-windows-7-globally-available-for-consumers-and-businesses.aspx"

Internet Explorer 11 has a feature called Enterprise Mode, which is an
improved rendering engine to enhance the use of sites in a modified
browser configuration in IE 8 emulation mode.  This could be helpful for
Line-of-Business (LOB) applications which require legacy browser
support.  If you have concerns of compatibility issues with some web
applications and would like to further investigate the use of Enterprise
Mode in IE 11, please feel free to let us know.
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2014/04/02/stay-up-to-date-with-enterprise-mode-for-internet-explorer-11.aspx

Please contact me offline if you encounter any issues with these updates
or if you have some concerns regarding them.
Thank you.

Harjit Dhaliwal
Systems Architecture & Administration | ETS