FYI-
We have deployed this month's Microsoft Patch Tuesday Software Updates via ConfigMgr.  Along with the Microsoft software updates, some 3rd party updates have also been deployed, which include Adobe Flash Player 14.0.0.125, Adobe Air 14.0.0.110, Mozilla Firefox 30.0, Thunderbird 24.6.0, FileZilla 3.8.1.0, and Java 7u60.

All of these updates have been made available starting at 3:00PM today, and they become mandatory for install on Monday, June 16, 2014 at 4:00AM.  It is highly recommended that users install these updates at their discretion before they reach the mandatory deadline in order to avoid computer reboots on Monday.  Please share this info with your respective departments and/or users.

Please take note that we will be approving and distributing Internet Explorer 11 to Windows 7 SP1 systems during the next Microsoft Patch Tuesday cycle which will be starting Tuesday, July 8, 2014.  If you recall, I had provided a heads up for testing on December 12, 2013:
".....Internet Explorer 11 is currently the default web browser included with Windows 8.1.  However, it is also globally available for Windows 7 users, and I highly recommend that any application maintainers start the testing process for application compatibility with IE 11 as soon as possible.
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2013/11/07/ie11-for-windows-7-globally-available-for-consumers-and-businesses.aspx"
Internet Explorer 11 has a feature called Enterprise Mode, which is an improved rendering engine to enhance the use of sites in a modified browser configuration in IE 8 emulation mode.  This could be helpful for Line-of-Business (LOB) applications which require legacy browser support.  If you have concerns of compatibility issues with some web applications and would like to further investigate the use of Enterprise Mode in IE 11, please feel free to let us know.
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2014/04/02/stay-up-to-date-with-enterprise-mode-for-internet-explorer-11.aspx

Please contact me offline if you encounter any issues with these updates or if you have some concerns regarding them.
Thank you.

Harjit Dhaliwal
Systems Architecture & Administration | ETS