NTLMv1 has been disabled in Firefox 30 for non-Windows platforms; which breaks Sharepoint authentication.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Firefox/Releases/30/Site_Compatibility#Security
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1005550

-David Trautman

On 6/18/2014 12:35 PM, Andrew Hendrickson wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
We did have an error report on MacOS that also involved FF.  We should look into this further.