Hi Jarlath,

I don't know specifically about the messages you are writing about, but I never meant to suggest that mailflow problems from UVM to Google were "on the UVM side".  Yes we did make some routing and queuing changes to improve forwarding between UVM and Gmail, but that's more to do with broken behavior on Google's part than anything else.

If you would like to forward me bounce or warning messages regarding Verizon or Google I will look into it and see if the problem is a temporary one or if more workarounds are needed.

Jim