  _____

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sally Hoyler
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2014 12:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: penalty and interest on delinquent taxes

Ripton does the same as stated by Burke and Clarendon, except the interest
remains at 1%. And we do accept postmarks. There were mumblings at town
meeting about reducing the penalty, so I am curious to see more responses to
your question.

Sally

Sally Hoyler

Town Clerk/Treasurer

Town of Ripton

PO Box 10

Ripton, VT 05766

802-388-2266 ph

802-388-0012 fx

www.riptonvt,org <http://www.riptonvt.org>

On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 10:13 AM, Gloria Menard <[log in to unmask]>