Hi Ray,
We are getting the 14" HP Chromebook for some 1:1 in our schools.
These will use this case:
http://www.govconnection.com/IPA/Shop/Product/Search.htm?term=17420941&DefSort=Y&findin=allproducts&SearchType=1

We are also getting the HP 210 w/8gb ram and 3 yr acc prot and using these
cases for our HS students - who are pretty rough on laptops.
http://www.infocase.com/productdirectory/listing/55
<http://www.infocase.com/productdirectory/listing/44>

We chose the HP 210 over the HP 215.  The 215 only comes with a 10/100
integrated nic which we felt would be too slow for reimaging.

Jean

Jean Campbell
CESU Technology Support
211 Browns Trace