My procedure is to require students and staff on termination/departure to
remove their documents and then to suspend the account.  I suspend all
accounts as there seems to be no penalty in keeping them dormant.  Then if
something happens, I can re-activate as needed.

Craig

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator
Washington West Supervisory Union