Good Monday Morning:

Is it June already?  Count down time.

Just a reminder to get those Vermont Fest write ups in.

Along with our regular format presentations from our outstanding classroom
teachers and tech support people we are looking to put together a strand
for Vermont Educational Leaders.

Principal, Superintendent and Curriculum Leader Thursday!  A day filled
with sessions relevant to building and district leaders and focusing on
creating agile schools that promote creativity. Share your insights with
fellow on topics specific to their needs via workshops or forums. Examples:
best PD models, creative/disruptive course development, creative ideas on
shifting the master schedule, board policy development, fiscal management
and technology  budgeting, effective management and use of data, assessment
and technology, enhancing learning with learning management systems,
security of digital resources (personnel records, accounting systems, SIS,
etc), teacher observation and technology (models), using technology to
enhance presentations, and whatever you think relevant.
=======

Remember, these can be in several formats including 60 minute
presentations, 25 minute TED type talks, Collaborative Conversations, and
Panel Discussions. For more info on these formats see
https://sites.google.com/a/vita-learn.org/vt-fest-2014-rfp/

If you are a school leader or, if you know of a school/district/SU leader
who you feel would be willing to offer a presentation at VT Fest, could you
please encourage them to submit a proposal.

Also, we would greatly apprewciate it if you could forward this request on
to any appropriate Lists or people in your own personal learning network.

Thanks

Ed