Mark - caching is part of it, but more broadly - how to diagnose
performance issues on a network is what we are thinking.  What tools, what
processes, present some scenarios and troubleshooting.  What tools and data
collection, network monitoring software etc, should each school or SU have
and overview of their use.

Wireless diagnosis is another topic entirely.

Craig

Craig Donnan, MA
Systems Administrator
Washington West Supervisory Union