Hi Mark,

I tend to think that you are correct. I read Ray Kurzweil's books (Age of
Spiritual Machines, The Singularity is Near) and am currently knee deep
into Abundance, The Future is Better Than You Think by Peter H. Diamandis
and Steven Kotler. I can recommend each of these books to those who are
interested in the possible future of tech.

Rod

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 10:04 AM, Mark Kline <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 9:55 AM, Rodney Batschelet <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> I am waiting for the day when I can get my cybernetic implant that
>> connects via wireless to my device and takes down my every word as I think
>> it....  ;-)
>

> Hi Rodney,
>
> IMO, that day is actually quite a bit closer than you might think! My
> guess is that at about the time we get the keyboarding issues figured out
> we won't need to keyboard very much anymore ;)
>
> /\/\ ark
>

> *Mark Kline, M.Ed.*
> *Technology Coordinator **Waterbury-Duxbury School District, Vermont*

I'm a scientist, I don't believe in anything.
-Roger Fleming, Scientist

--
Benson Village School <http://benson.arsu.org>
***PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments,