Folks,

I think this one is probably from me so I have expanded on it a little;

Systems that support Educational Transformation (needs more definition)

How to design networks for the end user;

Make it easy to use

  Open wireless network

  Fast Internet

    Sufficient bandwidth

    No barriers

  Filters are a safety net

  No unnecessary logins - consistent login name and password

  Fast boot

  Enough devices (1:1)

  Access to tools and software

These are challenging design goals that need technical expertise to make
work.  Our job is to make it look easy!

Craig Lyndes