Hi Mark, Most folks had concerns about being gone for two days... so we
went with the one day thread. Space is limited at VT Fest... but at Dynamic
Landscapes in the Spring... a two day tech thread with hands on labs...

--
Adam A. Provost, MAT
Technology Integration - Partnership for Change Initiative

Personal Blog: creativeStir.blogspot.com